Pages

5 Tips to Start Your 2019 Off Right


Happy 2019!

Since this is my first week back talking to you queens, let me just say that I wish you all a happy and fulfilling 2019. I hope you all had an amazing holiday season, mine was good and restful

So a new year means, new goals, updated styles and the first step towards that body goal you set for yourself last year. (I know, I know, I'm guilty too sis). This year I've decided that I'm really going to go harder after my goals this year because 2018 was OK, but I need my 2019 to be great. Great for my mind and body.

If you're like me and you plan on getting your gym life all the way together, we need to get rid of some things that are keeping us back, and get some new things that will help us get motivated.

Here are 5 things WE need to do to start our year off right, so by the time 2020 rolls around we have very little fashion regrets.

1. Buy a few basics pieces like dresses and skirts that will get you through until we drop a few sizes.

2. Toss those old gym clothes that remind you of past failures when you stopped going to the gym.

3. Take before pictures and post them on your wall so they help remind you of the goals you set, so they help get you up when you don't feel like it. Now, this may help you feel bad about where you are now, but it will help push you to get better.

4. Identify some things you really want and gift them to yourself when you reach certain key body milestones. This will help you psychologically associate your achievements with something you really want and that will help push you.

5. Do another closet clear out. Now, if you read this post from back in December, you should've already gotten rid of some things and not bought many pieces that fit your current weight. The goal is to not have as many clothes so it encourages you to continue working out so you can buy clothes that fit your weight at it changes. Having too many clothes that fit the body you've got that you don't love will keep you comfortable.

---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.


XoXo
Dina

She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment