Pages

How-to Switch Up Your Entire Look at No Cost


I get tired of wearing the same styles over and over, but throwing out or giving away my entire closet just isn't an option for me right now.

If you're on a strict budget like me, but you also have a serious need to revamp your look from time to time, this week's post is for you.

Here are 5 no cost new outfit ideas you can create today:

One 
Go for a scarf around the waist instead of a belt.


Two
Hem long skirts and turn them into midis or minis so they look completely different. 


How-to Discover Your Personal Style

Three 
Opt for a sexy ballet flat instead of a pump for date night.


Four 
Pair denim with denim and add a bold necklace for a pop of color.


Five 
Cut and convert long pants and jeans to shorts for a more casual look.


5 Ways to Wear The Same Outfit Without Anyone Noticing

Go be great & stylish! 
Dina

Inspirational Quote of the Week
Life shrinks or expands to the proportion of one's courage. - Anais Nin


---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.

XoXo








She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment