Pages

Fashion Basics 101: The 7 Basic Style of Tops You Should Know


I love coming on here and showing you how to maximize every penny you spend on your fashion. It hit me one day that not everyone has the same obsession or experience with fashion, and quite frankly, not everyone has the time to spend countless hours scouring fashion blogs and magazines just to stay in the know.

Which means, there might be some fashion basics that you and other members of the slay kingdom may not be aware of. With all this in mind, I decided to create The Fashion Basics 101 series, where I'm going to cover various clothing terms. Terms that you may or may not have heard about, but you more than likely have seen or purchased.

Top 5 Dress Codes You Should Know 

To start things off, I'm going to show you the 7 basic and most common style tops and like always, I'll give you some ideas for looks to make them work for you. 
 
1. V-neck

2. Round Neck
3. Square Neck
Top 5 Dress Codes You Should Know 

4. Off -the-shoulder

5. Long Sleeve
6. Short Sleeve
7. Cropped
Top 5 Dress Codes You Should Know 
---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.

Xoxo
Dina



She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment