Pages

Do These 5 Things If You're in a Style Funk


I love fashion and style, but there are days when I look at my wardrobe and think, I hate everything I own. (raise your hand if you've ever felt like that) I set some really big goals for myself for 2019, so I can't just get rid of everything and start a new.

However, if you're like and experience this same issue this post if for you. Today I'm sharing what I did to get out of my style funk, and what you can do to snap yourself out of it too. 

1. Do a closet audit and remove all the things you don't see yourself wearing anymore, but be sure to leave some basics like pants, skirts, and dresses that still fit.

2. Toss everything that's torn or simply doesn't fit. Keeping those will likely contribute to your feeling unmotivated. Put in the time and effort and get rid of them now.

5 Ways to Show to Yourself Some Love. 

3. Create outfits with pieces you wouldn't normally wear together. For example, if you're used to only pairing prints and patterns with solids, try pairing prints and patterns that compliment each other.

4. Set a small monthly budget where you can buy at least one new items a week, or a few a month so you have a regular schedule of adding new pieces to your wardrobe.

5. Get online and research some ways you can remix some of your existing pieces. Add beading or brand new chic buttons to a top of blazer can bring that old thing back to life. You can also take down or cut the hems of your skirts and dresses so they look a little different than the last time you wore them.

---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.

XoXo
Dina

She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment