Pages

The Hottest S/S '19 Trends You're Going to Love Part II


If you've been rocking with me since I started writing this blog, you know I love to give you, my friends and fellow Slay Queens all the tea about the latest trends at the top of each season, and show you how to make them work for you in your everyday lives.

So this is the final part of this series, click here if you haven't read part I.

6. Tailored/ Structured Pieces 
This season is all about structure and clean lines. Get ready for tailored pants, suits and skirts.


7. Statement/Futuristic Sneakers
I don't know about this trend because I don't usually like sneakers, but try them to see if they can work for you.


How-to Discover Your Personal Style


8. Headbands and Clips
I'm a sucker for small details so I'm really into this trend. The ones showcased on the spring-summer '19 runways had studs, feathers, pearls and jewels detailing. They reminded so much of childhood, which gave me all the feels.



9. Platform Sandals
I've started opting for platforms because they're better for my back and knees, so I was happy to see that this trend will be sticking around for the next little while. Plus, I love a shoe or sandal that's comfortable but still super cute.


10. XL Totes
Because we all need extra handbag space.



Bonus

10a. Oversized and Detailed Sunglasses
An accessory you can have a little fun with? I'm here for it!

10b. Paperboy Hats
These style hats are perfect for those days when you want to be put together, but can't bother doing your hair.

Old Fashion Don'ts That Are Now Fashion Dos
 
Go be great & stylish! 
Dina

Inspirational Quote of the Week
 
Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you — Hillary Clinton

---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.

XoXo
Dina

She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment