Pages

Trend Report: 2019 Color Trends Part I


Hey girl, hey! 

This is the 2nd post of year, so I'm officially back from holiday break. I had an amazing time. Hope you had one as well. Now it's back to reality. LOL.

So, I like to start off the year with the new year's trend predictions so we can use them as a guide for the entire year. For the next two weeks I'm giving you all the colors you'll be seeing for the next few months and style-spirational ideas you can easily wear. 

I. Fiesta

II. Jester Red

5 Tips to Start Your 2019 Off Right

III. Tumeric 


IV. Living Coral

 5 Tips to Start Your 2019 Off Right

V. Pink Peacock

VI. Pepper Stem 

---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.

XoXo
Dina

She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment