Pages

Fall/Winter Fashion Trends You Should Add to Your Collection I


I had so much fun researching the colors, patterns, and shoe trends for fall/winter '18. I hope all the looks were style-spirational. As your style insider and friend (lol), it's my job to bring you the hottest trends and make them make sense for you and your lifestyle. If you didn't have a chance to check them out click here and here.

The next two weeks I'm going to cover the top style trends for this upcoming season, and always, show you how you can add them to your looks for work, play and everything in between.

1. Layering - This is an oldie, but this season is all about mixing and matching colors, prints and patterns.

2. Cowgirl - Don't over do it. Try adding accessories like heavy belts and boots. This is a old trend that can go wrong if you don't do it correctly.

3. Eighties Shoulders - This trend is one of my absolute favs. It starting popping its a few seasons ago, and now it's back.


4. Fringe - No surprise with this one.

5. Workwear Outerwear - This trend will work best when you're going out.

Check out the blog next week for part II.

---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.

XoXo

She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment