Pages

The Hottest S/S '19 Trends You're Going to Love Part I


If you've been rocking with me since I started writing this blog, you know I love to give you, my friends and fellow Slay Queens all the tea about the latest trends at the top of each season and show you how to make them work for you in your everyday lives.

So for the new two weeks, I'm going to do just that.

1. Shorts with Longer Hems
These are perfect for the spring because the weather is generally still cool.



2. Small and Micro Pleats
I love this trend because I'm a vintage kind of girl. Wearing a pleated dress or a skirt will give you an added detail that can make your outfit effortlessly more interesting.


How-to Discover Your Personal Style

3. Tie-dye
A remix to an old trend.


4. Flats with Bold Details
If you're a sucker for details, look out for flats with feathers and accents that do all the talking for you.



5. Puffed Shoulders
This trend has been coming back season after season. These type of detail can overwhelm you and your outfit, so choose a size and color that fits your physical frame and personality.

 
Bonus

5a. Sequins
Don't put away your sequins and shimmery fabrics yet because they'll be hanging around for the rest of the season.

Old Fashion Don'ts That Are Now Fashion Dos

5b. Brights & Neons
This trend never gets old. Designers always find a way to remix colors and they always find their in to our closets.

Go be great & stylish! 
Dina

Inspirational Quote of the Week
She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear – Atticus


---
Thanks for stopping on over. If this post was helpful to you in any way, do me a favor and like, comment AND share this post on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere you and your stylish friends hang out on the interwebs. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily fashion tips and style-spiration.

If you'd like to contact me you can @shestylesher on your favorite social media platform, or send me an email at shestylesher@gmail.com.

She Styles Her

No comments:

Post a Comment